Friday, October 16, 2009

And her name shall be called.....

Yes, we have finally decided on a name for our little Princess.
Her name will be "Bella Reese Diaz."

I know that most of you know we were planning to go with the "J" thing. So here is the reason we decided to abandon it and go with something else.....

We were having a tough time coming up with a girl "J" name that we could both agree on, we quickly agreed on Jenna because we both loved the name. But we couldn't come up with anything else that we just loved. And we didn't want to name our little girl something we didn't love just to make it a "J" name. Also, if we were having such a hard time finding 1 girl name, how could we be sure to find another one if we have another girl in the future? So we thought it was best to just end it now. (hard time with this? Ref: Dugger family)

We have pondered many different names and I have always loved the middle name Reese. And the other night we were in the living room and JD suggested the name Bella Reese! Which we both loved!!! I researched it and it means "God's Promise" and is actually a Latin name. And I think that is pretty cool!

So we are so proud to have our little Princess' Jenna and Bella!

Bella is between 22 & 23 weeks right now, and here is a picture of her development. And NO! That is not a picture of me, it's a picture from http://www.babycenter.com.

She moves a TON! I can sit down and watch my whole stomach move around. Which I don't remember being able to do so early on with Jenna. I really think I'm further along then what they are telling me but only time will tell!

Enjoy the pic!

~J~



1 comment:

  1. Love it all! Love the name, the bedding...everything! Bella means beautiful in Italian, which is also very appropriate!

    ReplyDelete