Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sugar Free Challenge

Anyone who knows me, knows that my 2 staples in life are sweet tea and chocolate. Well, and french fries - I can't let them go just yet. But I have recently been in search of a change...

I was a gymnast/acrobat as a child and teen, and have always loved being active, and working out here and there, but after 3 children, I decided consistency had to be part of my daily routine or I would never be healthy enough to keep up with my kids. I have been working out 4-5 days a week since 2014 and while I am getting stronger and seeing some minor changes, I know (as I roll my eyes) that if I am going to see the changes I want, I have to change what I am eating. I don't usually eat a bunch of junk, but I do eat a lot of sugar. My biggest changes I see are when I am on my It Works Thermofit and Fat Fighters, I have been off for a few months while I try to figure out what my body will respond to or not. I have to say, I am overall more swollen, bloated and feel gross. So I will add them on again in a week or two.

My first step will be going sugarless. Well, refined sugarless. I will allow myself 1 (maybe 2) pieces of fruit a day. I can't live without fruit, so I'll go organic and limit myself.

But goodbye Sweet Tea, Creamer with a hint of coffee, chocolate chip everything, and endless amounts of sweet and sour sauce covering my chicken! Oh man, I almost just shed a tear.... No. I can do this!

I'll be coming off a fast on Sunday, so my meal prep will be Sunday evening and all of this sugar free living will begin on Monday...

I will be sharing my meal plans, recipes, tips, etc. So be on the lookout!


Many Blessings,
Jess D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment